Breast Cancer is the most common cancer in women around the world. The best way to find the cancer at the earlier stage is to have breast examinations.
Breast Center at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya provides clinical breast examination, treatment of any abnormal breast conditions. Our breast surgeons have expertise in breast cancer, specializing in breast cancer surgery and reconstruction to help women maintain their natural appearance.
Breast Surgeons at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya
- Breast Surgeons specialize in breast examination and surgical treatment.
- Breast Reconstruction Specialist will help the patients to preserve and maintain women’s breasts to their natural appearance.
- Medical Oncologist specializes in treating patients with Chemotherapy.
- Radiation Oncologist specializes in treating patients with Radio Therapy from the first stage of disease providing a good result.
- Surgical Pathologist specializes in tissue and lymph node biopsies and frozen section biopsies.
Technologies and Treatments
- Tomographic, Digital Mammograms and Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Breast Cyst Aspiration
- Fine Needle Aspiration
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Excision Breast Mass, Microdochectomy and Breast Duct Excision
- Breast Conserving Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction with Implant, TRAM (Transverse Rectus Abdominis Muscle) Flap or Latissimus Dorsi (LD)Flap
- Sentinel Node Biopsy and Axillary Node Dissection are used to diagnose if cancer has spread beyond a tumor and into your lymphatic system.
With our oncologists; breast cancer surgeons, radiologists, medical oncologists and advanced-medical technologies at the Breast Center, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, we can best fit the needs of our patients.
- Breast Cancer Screening and Genetic Testing (BRCA1 & BRCA2)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Breast Disease for Breast Cancer and Benign Breast Disease
- Breast Reconstruction