The specialists at the Urological Clinic focus on urology practices that deal with problems of female and male urinary tract problems such as kidneys, bladder and urethra and the treatment of disorders of the urogenitial system. The nursing staff and the specialists are committed to assisting and supporting the urological health care, both preventive and procedural.
Vasectomy operation is also available.
- Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- Transurethral Resection of prostate (TUR-P)
- Transurethral Resection of bladder
- Penile Enhancement
- Purovaginal sling
Brachytherapy - New therapy for prostate cancer.
No operation for a beginning stage of cancer.
- It can be cured if it found early.
- It can be detected by PSA test.
- PSA test is crucial for men over 50 years old.
- Brachytherapy seed implants are a New Surgery Treatment.
- Now prostate cancer can be treated by brachytherapy, a new treatment with very few side effects.A Tiny seed will be put into the prostate, taking 1 hour. Then,the patient can go home and do normal activities after 2-3 days.
- The new therapy has very few side effects, compared with radiation therapy or an operation which may affect the sex drive and the intestine.
- After the treatment. PSA will decrease to a normal rate or lower(80%) and after ten years follow up, brachytherapy patients can expect to live longer then patients who used other treatments.
Seeds of brachytherapy are very tiny, made from titanium (no need to take out of the body). The seeds will spread radiation into cancer cells in the prostate for 2-3 months and will not destroy other tissues. The seeds will be inserted through a needle without any pain,.therefore an operation will not be needed.
Not only one time brachytherapy is for prostate cancer, but also for other diseases, under doctors' advice.
For more information about the Prostate Cancer and ITS treatment, Please consult the doctor