Bangkok Hospital Pattaya provides the treatment for Herniated Disc, Degenerative Disc, Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Spinal Fracture, Tumor and Osteomyelitis under the care of our spine specialists to look after the patients from the first stage of back pain to the surgery with advanced surgical equipment such as a Minimal Invasive Surgery is done by using a Microscope.
Non-surgical Procedure suitable for patients with mild to moderate conditions
- Taking pain relief to reduce pain and inflammatory
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Selective Nerve Root Block (SNRB)
- Epidural Steroid Injection (ESI)
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Total Disc Replacement
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Internal Fixation
- Vertebroplasty Procedure (bone cement injection)
Medical Technology for diagnosis and treatment
- Nucleoplasty is a procedure using a tiny heat coil or radiofrequency to go through the cervical (Nucleus). It is a minimal invasive surgery so the incision is as small as a tiny eye of the needle, and a procedure is under general anesthesia.
- Microdiscectomy is a procedure using a microscope to make a small incision. The microscope enlarges the operating field to improve the outcome of the surgery.