The specialists at the Urological Clinic focus on urology practices that deal with problems of female and male urinary tract problems such as kidneys, bladder and urethra and the treatment of disorders of the urogenital system. The nursing staff and the specialists are committed to assisting and supporting the urological health care, both preventive and procedural.
Vasectomy operation is also available.
- Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- Shock Wave for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Penile Implant Surgery
- Hydraulic Penile Prosthesis
- Non Hydraulic
- Transurethral Resection of prostate (TUR-P)
- Transurethral Resection of bladder
- Purovaginal sling
- It can be cured if it found early.
- It can be detected by PSA test.
- PSA test is crucial for men over 50 years old.
For more information about the Prostate Cancer and ITS treatment, please consult the doctor