Your Liver is an important organ used in fat-burning, digesting and absorbing vital nutrients and in eliminating toxins from the body. Pollution, stress and nutrition imbalance and long term antibiotic intake can damage your liver.
- It produces essential nutrients such as Albumin which is important in stopping edema (swelling of the feet, legs and tummy.
- It produces Bile (or Gall) and Sodium Glycocholate to digest fats. If tour feces change from yellow to white, it indicates not enough bile.
- It sustains energy like Glucose and Vitamins
- It is the main organ producing energy for the body. Weakness and fatigue can occur when the liver is not functioning properly.
- It eliminates waste from the body. That includes alcohol, caffeine or toxins.
- It is where blood cells sit to capture and kill bacteria.
Your Liver is a very important organ!
Fibroscan uses a new technology to diagnosis liver disease. The result is very accurate so the treatment can begin early before the damage is too great!
For more information, please contact GI and Liver Center Tel. 0 3890 9345